Monday, February 24, 2014

UpAmerica



When I started this blog, I had to come up with a name for it. After a little thought, I decided to call it “UpAmerica.” So what does it mean? Well, to me it represents several goals:
    1. Lift America to a higher standard of moral behavior.
    2. Unite our people to lift one another up.
    3. Raise up new generations of Americans who have stronger positive moral values than previous generations.

These goals are why I started this blog and the reason I hope to expand beyond a blog.

I believe that three moral values will create a moral foundation that will help America achieve the goals above. They are:
-              - Love People
-              - Keep Passions in Their Proper Place
-              - Seek Truth
Read more about these values in my post “The Change We Need."
I’d appreciate your feedback on these goals and moral values. Please comment below. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here. Please be civil, but let me know what you agree with or disagree with.